Re: [Healeys] Bushings

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bushings
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:15:36 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Michael;  May I refer you to an article done by Michael Salter.  He
covered the ground quite well.  http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=103
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7

Awgertoo@aol.com wrote: << I know we have kicked around the subject of bushing
material before but can we do it again? Of the various materials (rubber, poly
and nylon) what are preferences and recommendations for "moving" and
"non-moving" joints, and what for road and race and why? >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new  Yahoo! Canada Messenger for
the Web BETA

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of Bushes-Polyurethane Suspension Bushes by Michael Salter.doc]