Re: [Healeys] LongFlo Air Cleaners - BJ8

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, "'R. Price Lindsay'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] LongFlo Air Cleaners - BJ8
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:30:21 -0000
I had the same problem with the K&Ns for my BT7. I cut a hole in the back of
the rearmost filter's backplate and made an adaptor from brass plumbing 15mm
compression fittings. I think the one I used is the fitting that will go
onto/into/through a plastic cold water tank. I can be more explicit if
required.
Still works after 5 or so yrs and looks prtty good though I say it myself!
Simon