[Healeys] New list member here

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] New list member here
From: Weston Keyes <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:21:43 -0400
Hello Folks,

    I normally restore Jags for a living  but one of my Jag customers also has
an AH 3000 Mark III that has laid  fallow (for 10 years) with a restorer who
got "burned" out. I inherited the project and feel I know the car better than
my wife at the moment. The body work has all been done and painted and the
front and rear suspension are rebuilt and installed. The engine has been
rebuilt and I just completed the gearbox and overdrive. I am slowly getting
the rest of the parts from the original restorer. The problem at the moment is
fasteners. Does anyone have a cross reference between the Healey parts manual
numbers and what the thread, length, hardness is? Any help with identifying
fasteners is appreciated. Many thanks.

Wes Keyes
York, Maine