Re: [Healeys] bulb houlders

To: "Don Day" <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>, "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] bulb houlders
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:12:28 -0700
I had the same problem with my new British Wiring harness and I understand
others have also had the same problem.  I asked British Wiring and they told
me that the tooling for the screw base bulb sockets was worn out and no one
wants to make new tooling so they just supply what they can get.  I cut off
the new ones and reused my old ones.  I agree that they should tell you
before you purchase the entire new harness thinking everything will be nice
and new and work correctly.

Ron