[Healeys] BT7 Rear Seat Question

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] BT7 Rear Seat Question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:51:14 -0400
After carefully disassembling , and   labeling the "rear seat back" wood
pieces on my BT7  I noticed something.   The long top wood piece has a
non-original twist which is going to make for an interesting reassembling
process.   One end is in a flat plane and the other end appears to angle
upward which would give the attached flat wood piece a bit of an upward angle.

Does the flat wood piece that is attached to the top of the "rear seat back"
have a slight upward angle to it or is it suppose to be a 90 deg. angle to the
seat back.

I know these pieces are available to buy but  I'd rather save the $200.00
and reuse the old parts.

Sorry,  this is a bit wordy .   Its the best I can do considering I have
a common case of  "cabin fever".  Old Man winter just won't give up his hold,
but the basement works very well for interior work.

Thanks,   Mark