Re: [Healeys] fuel filter placement

To: caddi5@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel filter placement
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:03:01 +0800
Mitch -

Ideally it is best to put the fuel filter between the tank and the fuel
pump, as that will help prevent rust and crud from the tank clogging up your
pump.  That being said I know lots of people who don't like this set up
because of ease of access issues.  I have my fuel filter in the engine bay
and it works well.

Alan

--
Alan