Re: [Healeys] Inner Wheel Bearing Seals

To: <dougnewton@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Inner Wheel Bearing Seals
From: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:05:15 +0000
Doug
Can't give you a definitive answer, they are very close if not the same, but
my hub seals were bent taking them out and the back edge (top with part number
on) tend to rest against the hub, so part number rusted off, but my info is:
Old rear hub seals = GACO 20 MIS 22
new rear hub seals = NTK 1929 SC 287 37 1
Old front hub seals = ?
new front hub seals = NAK SC 2.0 62  2.875 0.375
They were both from the same supplier (new ones) so I guess they must be
slightly different but theres not much in it, hope this helps
Andy (phase 2 bj8)> > Good afternoon List- Does anyone know if the Rear Hub
Seals and the Front> Inner Wheel Bearing Seals are the same on a Late Model
BJ8 (26705 and> above)?>