Re: [Healeys] Jaguar Colors

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Jaguar Colors
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:13:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/08 10:12:52 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> I believe it was called Opalescent Sand, I know Jag
> was not part of BMC at the time, but they may have used the same paint
> suppliers, anybody know if this was the same color as the AH GBM??

In the "my reference library is bigger than your reference library"
department of ultimate anorakisms, the Jaguar color was "Golden Sand." (There
were some
other "opalescent" colors of E-types those years, but this wasn't one of
them.) It is exactly the same shade as used on the Healeys as "golden beige
metallic."

cheers
Gary