[Healeys] head gasket

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] head gasket
From: Wayne <Waschu2@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 14:28:16 -0400
Hi,

    Does anyone have a real Payen head gasket set. I am curious what
markings are on the head gasket. I have a set in the common blue and
white stripe packing but it does not say Payen anywhere on the package
or the head gasket.  I have always seen the Payen label with the list of
the gaskets that are included. Trying to make sure I don't have after
market junk.

Thanks

       Wayne