Re: [Healeys] Color poll please (SOT, Jag)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Color poll please (SOT, Jag)
From: "T W" <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:00:41 -0400
I had a look at the colors in the auto color library, and the 64-67 BMC
colors looked strange..  Old English White, WT-3, looks like it's sort of a
beige color.  British Racing Green GN-25 looks almost black.   Have the
original chips yellowed with age,  is my monitor going, or am I just getting
old?

- tom