Re: [Healeys] Parts book

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Parts book
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:11:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Simon;

  I suggest you try John News website. http://lbcdigital.com  I got his CD-ROM
for my Mk II Tricarb and find it to be quite helpful in conjunction with my
paper version.  The CD-ROM is the Service Parts List, Austin Healey 3000
(Series BN7 and BT7) (AKD 1151) .  From the attached list of manuals, you will
see that this covers both the Mk I and MkII

Highlights of the CD include:

   Reproductions of all parts description pages, including Explanatory section,
and parts illustrations.
   Images of parts illustrations are in high-quality .png format.
   Images can be zoomed to observe details.
   Search engine ensures that the Parts List database is fully searchable by
keywords and part numbers.
   Print function allows printing of any page within the Parts List.

  I  hope this helps.

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  60 MkI BN7 & 62 MkII BT7

Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk> wrote: << Does anyone have a .pdf
of the parts book which covers the later Mk II BT7s, or thereabouts. I mean a
,probably, commercially produced effort with each page done in proper order etc
etc.  They used to be "out there" and the English company that did my .pdf
manual said "they'd get back to me", but never did.  I find the manual very
useful as have taken the security lock off it and can amend it/build up my own
reference library within its framework. The parts book's diagrams are often
better/bigger than the manuals or just a different perspective. >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of Factory Manuals List.doc]