[Healeys] BJ8 fuel / electric attatchment clip photos

To: Dan Stromquist <dan@warner-associates.com>, Healey List
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 fuel / electric attatchment clip photos
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:44:14 -0700
Dan:

Here are a couple of photos I lifted awhile back from a Metallic Golden
Beige BJ8 ad that was on e-bay.  I kept them as a reference when working on
my own MGB BJ8 - these 2 undercarriage shots are pretty good - maybe they'll
work for you.

The car is obviously a good original - doesn't look to me like it's been
messed with too much (underneath at least).  You can even see evidence of
the red primer.  Please ignore, like I did, the non-standard exhaust, and
(shudder) the positioning of the hoist pads.  UGH!

Hope this helps.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb