Re: [Healeys] Crankshaft Damper on eBay

To: Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>, 'Healey List'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Crankshaft Damper on eBay
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:35:44 -0400 (EDT)
Mike; why don't you get a table at the Ancaster British Car Flea Market that is
this Sunday, April 20th.  Your old company is no longer a vendor and it would
be good to see you.  An "Application & Notice" is attached.  If you are
interested, let me know.  There are still a few tables available inside.
  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario; Vendor Coordinator

Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com> wrote:
  If anyone is looking for a pre '65 crank damper I have a good one on eBay.
http://tinyurl.com/4qyobu

Michael Salter
100 (1953)
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/

You are subscribed as jstmorris@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives