[Healeys] (no subject)

To: <bluegrassclub@yahoogroups.com>, Healey Chat Group <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: ROBERT HAY <jerryhay@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:55:27 -0400
my BT-7, after 3 years, wouldn't start.  Added gas, the electric pump works
and there are no leaks in the carbs.  First step is forcing air back into the
tank, hoping to open up the obstruction.  If that doesn't work, I will have to
go the new tank route.  open to suggestions about trouble-shooting the
blockage or buying a new tank.  Intend to sell as soon as the problem is
fixed; not interested in originally, just fit and function