Re: [Healeys] FS: 007 Aston Martin, slightly used

To: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FS: 007 Aston Martin, slightly used
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:53:38 -0700
Lotus into a submarine pffft.  The driver of this Aston turned it into both
an airplane and a submarine.  It wasn't very good at either task, but hey he
did it.
I am guessing that this driver came to the same conclusion as the guy that
transfered from submarines to the Air Force.  he figured out that what goes
up always comes down, but what goes down does not always come back up.

I mean hell, they managed to turn a lotus into a submarine.. heh