Re: [Healeys] Uprated Front Sway Bar

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, "'healeylist'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Uprated Front Sway Bar
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:36:38 -0700
Bob,

I installed the up-rated sway bar from Moss? I gave my old one to Ray Juncal
of valve cover fame for his 100.  As I recall this hand me down is an
up-rate for his 100.  By the way the front most bushings are standard for
the MGB so if the 100 did not need them (Ray had some) a cousin MGBer can
since they are a direct interchangeable stock replacement. I also added
off-set upper trunion bushings to zero out my camber from positive to very
so slightly negative.

The combination has been a delight, the car is much less nervous and twitchy
(camber) and slightly flatter in the corners.

Varooooom!

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org