Re: [Healeys] list

To: Richard Ambris <rambris@farmersagent.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] list
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
Dues?  Right - that's it.  Just send a check for $1,000,000 made out to me.  As
soon as it clears I will make sure you get on the list and start to receive
every email that comes our way.  I'll also send you my club magazines when I'm
done with them too.

  Cha-ching!  Now I can get that 100S I've always wanted.

  Ya Baby!

Richard Ambris <rambris@farmersagent.com> wrote:
  Please add me to the list. Why was't I able to
have my E-Mail go through. Is it because I did't
pay my Healey club dues on time? Please explain
in detail what is going on. Can you call me to
explain?
(XXX) XXX-XXXX