Re: [Healeys] Hot Wheels Healeys

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hot Wheels Healeys
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 05:46:51 -0700
Hi, Len -

At the AHCA Conclave in Burlington, VT last year each person who registered
a car received a Hot Wheels Healey in his registration packet.  The cars
were numbered according to the registration number and were gravity-raced on
a specially-built inclined race course.  The results are posted here:
http://www.ahca-northeast.com/conclave_tsd.htm

Cheers!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666