[Healeys] (no subject)

To: <bluegrassclub@yahoogroups.com>, Healey Chat Group <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: ROBERT HAY <jerryhay@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:13:28 -0400
Two weeks ago, I asked about a clogged gas tank and got several suggestions.
Well, I've followed all of them and "still no go".  With a fuel pump that run
like crazy, I've done the following:
1,  I made sure there was gas in it;
2.  I replaced the fuel filter [dirty, but not blocked]
3.  Several years ago, I bought a new, Pos ground SU pump, so I installed
that.  Thee old pump would run, but the "out" was weak and the "in" didn't
draw at all.

Now, the new pump will not run at all.  Is there something I need to do to the
pump before installing it?  Anybody know the correct diode for a POS pump [in
case I switched it and forgot?  Any suggestions?  By the way, 62 BT-7 for
sale, cheap, as is :)