Re: [Healeys] OT: Prius. Delete if not curious

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] OT: Prius. Delete if not curious
From: "Dave Gay" <dgay@simoncontractors.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:30:45 -0600
Drove my '66 1098 Sprite from Kansas City to Limon, Colorado, on less
than a tank in 1970.  The gauge showed empty for the last 50 miles.  The
situation may have been helped by the fact that the muffler fell off in
St. Louis (started in Washington, D.C. and drove to Fayetteville, North
Carolina, first).  By the way, I still drive the little car in the
summer ... installed a new muffler.

Dave
'60 Bugeye
'60 BT7