[Healeys] Wiper refills again

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Wiper refills again
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 17:01:00 -0400
Hello List,

A followup to the wiper thread.  I had to replace the refills on one of my own
cars the other day.  I looked in 3-4 of the chain auto parts stores without
finding what I thought would work well.  Went to NAPA.  They had just the right
stuff!  NAPA brand refills #762-3184.  18 inch and 5/16 wide.  These have one
metal clip in one end.  The refills easily slide into the holder although you
will need to enlarge the gap in the metal clip by 1/16 inch for them to
properly catch in the holder.  Then simply cut them off at 9 inches.

Piece of cake!  All done in 15 minutes!  You also have two 9 inch pieces for a
future replacement!!!

Keith Pennell