[Healeys] fuel/brake/battery cable routing

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] fuel/brake/battery cable routing
From: "Dennis Gavin" <djg@gavinassociates.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 05:47:47 -0400
I'm trying to route the fuel line, brake line and battery cable from rear to
front in the proper fashion. What pictures I'm able to find show several
methods such as brake & fuel lines together in one clip or in two clips with
one fastener. Also I've been advised to use two clips with one fastener for
the battery cable and the fuel line that sounds dangerous to me? What is the
right way to run, attach and route? Any help would be most appreciated. My
car is a BJ7. We're in the home stretch of full restoration in Mass. Thank
you for your efforts.

Dennis Gavin

Sudbury, Mass.

63 BJ7