[Healeys] inner Sill,hinge & shut pillar replacement

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] inner Sill,hinge & shut pillar replacement
From: caddi5@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 15:53:46 +0000
Hello list,
I have stripped off the fiber glass fenders and  rockers on my 1959 BN4 and the
sins of the p.o. have been revealed. I will need front inner fender
patches,complete inner sill assy.,hinge pillar repair,shut pillar assy.,
etc.etc. (what a hack job!) So I need alot of help ....first what brand of
parts do I buy ? Kilmartin,AH spares,Moss, China Joes???  Next does anyone have
pictures, measurements, where to start? I must be insane,but I will complete
this car even if it kills me, (haha) it most likely will. Any and all info.
will be greatly appreciated. I have pics. I can send to anyone thats interested.
Mitch  59 bn4  (whats left of one)