Re: [Healeys] Healey on fijii list

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey on fijii list
From: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:45:09 -0400
Hi, Jeff -
I do not have 39401 listed in the BJ8 registry, and therefore no specific
information on it.  As to some of the claims in the
description, the following does not dispute any of them, but here is what I do
know:

If the car is a one-owner from Missouri, then it was apparently not registered
with the Missouri DMV at any time prior to 1990.  I have a listing of Healeys
registered with the MO DMV at that time (as well as Texas, Louisiana, Florida,
Ohio, Massachusetts, and North Carolina), and the VIN does not appear on it.
This MO list does not just include cars actively registered in 1990, but
registered at any time up to that date.

What is the "Fijii List"?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666