Re: [Healeys] Road & Track Magazines

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Michael Salter
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Road & Track Magazines
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:50:32 -0700 (PDT)
   Hello Michael;  If you get to the point of tossing your Road & Track
   collection, another option is to approach the Canadian Motorsport Hall
   of Fame  -- Archives.   What they do not need, they may be able to
   sell.  The archives are located near York University at the location
   provided below.

   Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame  -- Archives

   Contact : George Daszkowski -- email <gerod@rogers.com> ; phone
   905-274-0996

   Address :  703 Petrolia Road, Downsview   Ontario   M3J 2N6; phone
   416-298-1400

   eMail     :  cmhfarchives@sympatico.ca

   Web       : www.cmhf.ca

   The Archives share an industrial unit with CASC         Phone: 416 667
   9500

   --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
   J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
   Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com> wrote: << I have about
   130 Road & Track magazines the oldest is Aug '74 and the latest is Feb
   2001.  Obviously they are not a complete set but as we are moving they
   have to go. Free to anyone who wants to pick them up or pay for the
   shipping. Please don't ask for specific issues....all or nothing.  Let
   me know before Monday morning when the recycling truck comes. >>