Re: [Healeys] Shipping from the USA

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shipping from the USA
From: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 21:07:50 -0600
Hi Alan

You are correct, if I had used them for an order from Australia it would
have been approximately $700 (Can or US)  compared to $375 (Can or US)
for postage. I did receive a breakdown on
the forwarding agents charges which are as you describe.
Forgot to edit out the team.net at the end of the post -senior
moment

Kind regards
Ed
Historian, AHCUSA