Re: [Healeys] Not Healey Related: need help with Microsoft Word

To: "'BJ8 Healeys'" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not Healey Related: need help with Microsoft Word
From: "Gil Rockwell" <gilrockwell@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:42:20 -0400
Hi Steve,

I agree Word is the most frustrating "tool" ever invented.  If you
"right-click" on the image and select "format picture" and then select the
"Layout" tab, you should see "In line with Text" highlighted.  You can
select "In Front of Text" which will allow you to move the picture anywhere
in the document you wish, but you will have to place the text around the
image or before and after it.

Hope this helps,

Gil