Re: [Healeys] 100-4 Trafficator Info

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-4 Trafficator Info
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:15:12 -0700
Being the owner of a 1967 Austin-Healey 3000, MK III, BJ8 (Oops!  Too much
info?), it seems that when this discussion came up a few years ago, it was
decided that the early cars were Austin-Healey Hundreds, not One Hundreds
(100s) or One Hundred Fours (100-4).  And if we really want to be
persnickety about it, should we specify AUSTIN-Healey to differentiate from
other Healeys?  And don't forget the hyphen.    ;-)

If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

(Sorry about that.  It's a slow day.  No races to watch)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031