Re: [Healeys] Door Striker Adjustment

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Door Striker Adjustment
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:33:15 -0400
Hi Gene,
I would suggest that being able to press the door into the closed position
with all the seals and trim in place before installing any latches is the
best place to start.
The latch mechanism will not compensate for a poorly fitting door or a seal
which prevents the door from closing all the way.

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)