Re: [Healeys] mail inquiry

To: James Shope <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>, Rick Snover
Subject: Re: [Healeys] mail inquiry
From: Rick Neville <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
Don't we all?&nbsp; I'm a bit surprised by all the anti-capitalism sentiment on
the list. OTOH, if Mr. Kumar was offering $40k for a $10k Healey, people would
be crawling all over each other crying that they didn't get a letter.&nbsp; I
have no problem with the letter I received.&nbsp; I hold the hole card ... I
have the right to say"no."&nbsp; OK, I do have one problem. The letter was
addressed to my wife, too, and I had to spend half the night wrestling the
phone away from her.

HR