Re: [Healeys] Not Healey (Back to Gas)

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not Healey (Back to Gas)
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:56:22 -0400
I don't know what state you are in, but the Florida stickers of inspection on
the pumps simply state that the pump and gallon start as zero nothing about
accuracy. SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Really makes you think, how many ways are there to
screw the consumer.
Bill
BJ7

> From: donyarber@earthlink.net> To: Healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Thu, 29 May
2008 06:32:02 -0500> Subject: [Healeys] Not Healey (Back to Gas)> > Has anyone
ever experienced putting 7.7 gallons of gas in a 7 gallon > container?> I took
a 7 gallon container to get gas for my tractor and when it was full > the
register said 7.7 gallons. I complained to the manager and he said the > State
had just measured the pump register.> > I have a feeling that sometimes we are
being ripped off at the pumps while > we are being ripped off at the pumps.> >
Has anyone else experienced this??> > Just curious.> > Don> former BAN owner>
Author of "Bodies and Beaches" and "Corpses and Canyons"> Find news about my
books at> www.kipyardleymysteries.com>