Re: [Healeys] Stop me before I &nbsp again!

To: <healeyrick@yahoo.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stop me before I &nbsp again!
From: "Bill" <wkollar@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:41:50 -0400
I don't profess to know what is causing this to happen but here's a thought.
The letters &nbsp; are used to create an extra blank space between words
when writing a line of text when creating a web page.  Maybe for some reason
Firefox is automatically inserting it in place of an extra space that you
are typing in your message between words or sentences.