Re: [Healeys] BJ7-BJ8 Door Differences

To: healeyguy@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ7-BJ8 Door Differences
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 20:45:21 +0000
Hi Perry-

Thanks for the reply. I completely forgot about the door handles. They are the
earlier style (latch, not push button).  Perhaps this was a late latch style
door for an early BJ8. The check-strap bracket is definitely different that my
original door.

I could probably make it fit if I shaved the door hinges on the door side, thus
moving the door forward in the opening, but I'm not sure that will cure the fit
problem. I'm stumped.

--
Thomas Leavy

From: healeyguy@aol.com