Re: [Healeys] Healey 4 Seater Hard Top F/S

To: <tomleavy@comcast.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey 4 Seater Hard Top F/S
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:37:48 -0400
Well , alrighty then.  I guess I over stepped my bounds somewhere along the
way.  I will be the mature adult and apologize here. I don't think I have
seen that many 4 letter words in one email since I got on the list in  95.
You should have read the "Personal Email",  my screen was Smokin.

That was just my personal comment Thomas, and as far as I know that is
allowed on the list,  however  your 4 letter words are up for debate.

Hope you do well on your ebay sale Thomas and God help the bidder if he
doesn't pay up.

By the way Thomas what did you mean when you called me a pussy.   I haven't
heard that one since high school, thanks for the memories.

Peace Bro,   Mark