[Healeys] Carpet install question, almost half way done.

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Carpet install question, almost half way done.
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 18:22:39 -0500
My wife is helping me instal the carpet this weekend, and we have made
pretty good progress.  All of the glued in pieces are glued, and the
stopping point for the night was installing the gearbox forward
bulkhead panel.  With all of the carpet installed, I am having a devil
of the time finding the holes for the 3 trim screws /cup washers down
each side.   I am afraid I am going to hack the carpet up if I keep
poking.  Any suggestions or shortcuts on how to find them?

Thanks
Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."