Re: [Healeys] Sticky Fingers

To: "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sticky Fingers
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:20:16 +1000
Quoting "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>:

> Even though I though your post was going to be about what many consider The
> Rolling Stones greatest album (releases in 1971 with such songs as Brown
> Sugar and Wild Horses), I appreciate the innovative solution to holding
> nuts.
>
> Ron

RON you are a great man with such an eye and ear for style and emotion.Driving
a car that won the 'Best of the New York' motor show with its lines, the sound
of a six cylinder ( prefferably on Webers ) and Keith Richards band filling in
the voids.Note that L... Vitton fashion house has elected Keith as its 'Image
Maker'
Joe - just drove to the office with Jerry Lee L and his 1983 Live Album ( CD )