Re: [Healeys] Nipple Wanted

To: healeyrick@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Nipple Wanted
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:06:28 +0800
Rick, et.al.,

Not that I will post yet another nipple joke that will send all you
angry old white men a titter (badumpshh), but to answer your question
Rick, you should be able to get this part from Burlen or SU midel new:

http://www.burlen.co.uk/sidelinkSearch.aspx?sideLinkID=209
http://www.sumidel.com/

Generally speaking I find SU Midel to be a little more helpful and to
have more odd bits in stock, although you will have to deal with
another angry white old man named Bill Bressington but he's a good
chap nonetheless.

Speaking of angry old white men.... gentlemen, may I Introduce you to
George Liquor, American:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PC5VX9B5I

my all time favorite role model!

Cheers,