[Healeys] How does Carpet Istallation turn into Ice Picks?

To: "'Douglas W Flagg'" <dwflagg@juno.com>, <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Subject: [Healeys] How does Carpet Istallation turn into Ice Picks?
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 20:55:28 +1000
G'day

I like the idea of locking the ice pick behind a glass case and next to it
is another glass case with an axe inside. Now where is the hammer to break
the glass?

Not long back I had to use a specially imported ice pick on our freezer. Not
much natural ice that heeds picking here in Australia, except for one place,
thankfully a long way from my home.

It was interesting that when I opened the freezer door to use the aforesaid
pick I could hear the sound of wind blowing. Then when the noise of the wind
dropped a little someone murmured that they "were going out and may be some
time!"

After a while, no amount of picking could help. I cried out "Oates! Oates!"
There was no response.

Oh Well! It's time for ZZZZ time in this part of the world.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia