Re: [Healeys] My BN2

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] My BN2
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:38:41 -0400
Douglas W Flagg wrote:
 > The moral, make sure the new owner is for real.

I feel your pain, but if you don't own it, you can't control it.

About 2-3 years ago, out of work, I considered selling my BN2
but I was talked out of it. I've since put about $10,000 into it,
all in storage fees.  :(

But it is still mine. It would have made more sense financially
to have sold it, to buy another when I could, but that one is too
much a part of me (and my dreams).

Bob S wrote:
 >  He sold it to a young man who appeared to appreciate the
 > truck and promised to take good care of it (Dad discounted
 > the price some because of this).  The "kid" promptly sold it,

About 30 years ago my brother in law had a '40s Chevy he had to
sell for financial reasons.  I think he still regrets it.  I'm
glad I could hold on to mine.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2, in storage since '74