[Healeys] Sideshift Gearbox Cover Measurement

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Sideshift Gearbox Cover Measurement
From: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:33:19 +0000
The BN4's gearbox cover is in pretty good shape - except for the front
sections of the flanges that sit on the floor pans. They were rather poorly
repaired and I don't think they are quite right. Can anyone who has a six
cylinder car with sideshift box tell me how wide those flanges are at the
front?

Thanks in advance.

Rick Swain
'59 BN4 (initially when I typed the 4, I had my shift key down so it came out
as BN$. That may not be so far off when I get finished putting the new frame
under her.)