Re: [Healeys] Speeds, distances, and odometers

To: 'Rich C' <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speeds, distances, and odometers
From: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 20:27:45 +0200
Rich,

Please see attached file on Smiths speedometers.

It was written by Anthony Rhodes and is very helpful.

I did at some point repair my Volvo (Smiths) speedo, and remember there were
two 'tongues' (or whatever they are called) turning the wheels of two
odometers. One of the wheels might be have smaller no. of teeth..

The setup is clearly visible on picture 19. The two wheels on two odometers
are visible on picture 17.

Does this help?..

Please feel free to forward this file to John Sims for his website, I think
my mails do not reach him, as my server is crap.

Thanks, Tadek

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
speedo.pdf]