Re: [Healeys] Free ZDDPlus

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Free ZDDPlus
From: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:26:03 -0400
If you believe the info on the ZDDPlus website, one bottle of the stuff is not
enough for a 7-quart 3000 engine oil change.  The bottle is sized for a typical
4-quart plus 1-quart-for-the-filter oil change.  One bottle is 4 ounces, and to
reach the zinc and phosporus levels ZDDPlus recommends 7 quarts requires 5.6
ounces (0.8 ounces per quart).

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry