Re: [Healeys] Correct Two Tone for 1961 BT7

To: <Wilkmanracing@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Correct Two Tone for 1961 BT7
From: "Rafael Abugattas" <rafaelabugattas@yahoo.es>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:58:53 -0500
Hi Bill,
I am in exactly the same situation. I have a 62 BT7 Tricarb that was
originally OEW with black interior. I am also planning to take it back to
its original color but with the coves in black.
Look at the following site:
http://www.austinhealey.com/big.html
Look into the Healey Catalog section, select 1961 MKII and search for the
"IVORY WHITE over BLACK" combination. According to it, seems it was an
original combination for our cars.
Best,
Rafael