Re: [Healeys] dash top padding question

To: Randy Dickson <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>, Healey Mail List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] dash top padding question
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:29:11 -0400
Randy.
I have the original dash top panel for my BN7 II. The plywood  is
flush with the 1/2 round foam part. The original padding was not foam,
but appears to be a material similar to the original carpet under-
felt, but is about 1/8" thick.
  I think that if you stop the foam at the edge of the 1/2 round you
will be able "read" the edge.
  I can send a picture if you like.
I'm going to take a look at using the white closed cell high density
foam. usually called "Landau foam.

Best
     Dave and Daisy