Re: [Healeys] Proper Thermostat for a BT7?

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Proper Thermostat for a BT7?
From: "John & Kerry Rowe" <jkrowe46@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:59:39 +1000
Jack
I imported 3 of these into Australia for myself and 2 colleagues from Norman
Nock some years ago. Not expensive at the time and  assisted in solving all
our overheating problems. If they do fail, unlike the original the stick in
the open position so will not do any damage due to overheating. For some
reason, car seams to run nicer too. I have tried to convince a number of
owners her but gave up when head became too sore from bashing against the
brick wall. You can only do so much!
John Rowe
Qld Australia

BN1