Re: [Healeys] Missfire followup 1

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Missfire followup 1
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:47:19 -0700
Bob Spidell commented: "(not sure--I got mine from Hemphill's--they still in
business?)."

Yeah, I think they are still in business, but if you are concerned about
what kind of service/support you can expect if you experience a problem with
their products, get in touch with me and I'll let you know my experience
with a brand new defective splined hub.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry