[Healeys] Fw: Question for Shop Owners / Restorers Only - OD

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Question for Shop Owners / Restorers Only - OD
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:56:41 -0800
I agree w/ Rich.  I bought a new BN7 in 1960.  When I shifted out of
overdrive going down a hill or coasting, it would actually "chirp" the rear
tires to get the engine up to speed when it shifted.  I took it to the
dealer and asked what was going on (had never driven a Healey until this
one).  The throttle switch was not adjusted correctly at the factory, dealer
corrected it, drove many wonderful miles after that.

John Snyder