Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Overdrive Kicks Out

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Overdrive Kicks Out
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:15:27 -0600
<<The person who owned my car (two owners ago) was a master mechanic and took
out the relay entirely.>>

Then Phil, IMHO he was NOT a 'master mechanic'.  Or at least NOT on Healeys!!

There are only two (2) 'rules' to follow when working on 'our cars':
1]  K.I.S.S.
2]  Either do it RIGHT or don't do it at all !!

Since he chose to remove, then he must NOT have even had a Haynes Shop Service
Manual (even tho it IS MOSTLY WRONG in the electrics department)!!

Might as well use Gear Lube in the motor and Engine Oil in the Rear End<G>!!

Ed