Re: [Healeys] Mystery Austin Healey in Jay Leno's Restoration Garage

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mystery Austin Healey in Jay Leno's Restoration Garage
From: Rick Snover <ricksnover@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:01:39 -0700
FWIW, There was a Healey that showed up in a TV show (last year?)
about Jay's garage, too. Thinking it was Jay's car, someone from our
Club (not sure who offhand) contacted him (or his people) about the
possibility of him attending Conclave. He (or his people) told us the
car wasn't his, but belonged to his mechanic.

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, California, USA
V.P. (Membership), Activities Chairman & Webmaster, Austin-Healey