Re: [Healeys] PVGP Participants

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>,"Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] PVGP Participants
From: <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:05:23 -0400
Yep--leave it up to PennDot to screw with the major roads when there is a major
event downtown!!  If you are coming to the event FROM the East, you should have
no traffic problems.  BUT leaving the event and heading back EAST towards
Monroeville will be a bear.  For me, I'm taking Rt 28 N then do the around the
thumb route to get to Murrysville rather than drive in that mess.
tom